Tuesday, September 29, 2015

First Review: Etekcity Scroll Gaming Headset H5GX


There's a lot to say about this one, first is the price, it's a huge value for what it's giving. When I first opened it, I was surprised at the look and feel of the overall headset. It feels like quality, certainly feels like more in the $50 range than $20. The ear cup is big enough for my ears but can feel tiring after a bit, but that's just how headphones work for me. The sound was clear, but volume could be louder. I can adjust it with my computer settings so it isn't much of an issue.



The mic is extremely good. I own a Blue Snowball microphone and my friends can't tell a difference. That's a $60 microphone compared to this $20 one. This thing is really amazing. The only thing I would add is buttons. It only has a volume slider, no mute or anything In fact I am going to order another pair for a friend. It is honestly a great headset especially for the cost.



Here are the detailed information from their site.

  • PLUG & PLAY: No setup or installation necessary. The headset is packaged ready for instant use and enjoyment.
  • LIGHT UP DESIGN: Gear up and plug the USB into your computer or console to activate the red LED light up Scroll gamer design.
  • QUALITY BUILD: Long lasting and dependable braided cord to outlast gaming battles and adventures. The adjustable headband and microphone were created with a lightweight and ergonomic fit.
  • EXTERNAL AUDIO CONTROL: Includes an external audio volume control for quick and convenient adjustment.
  • Flexible microphone for exact positioning, and mic with great sensitivity at picking up sounds, your partner can hear your words clearly.

If you are interested in these headphones, buy your own here!

http://www.amazon.com/Etekcity-Scroll-Gaming-Headset-H5GX/dp/B012EQG6ZK/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1443590289&sr=8-1&keywords=etekcity+headset

I received a discount for this product for my honest and unbiased review.

No comments:

Post a Comment