Monday, October 5, 2015

OxGord® Pet Dog Car Seat Cover



Having 2 Shiba Inu dogs can be a pain! They are quite active and hate to sit still. I could never get them to stop jumping around on the chairs during our trips! Not to mention the fur that gets everywhere.



The Oxford cover arrived within a day, package was nice and easy to open. The cover is a nice black which is easy to fit in with most cars. If you look at the pictures you'll notice it covers a large space, perfect for someone like me! Not only it captures all the fur, it they are a lot more calm laying on the covers!




Here's the detail information about the cover from their own page.

  1. The Ultimate Comfort Ride for Your Pet
  2. Attaches Across Front and Back Seats of Most Automobiles
  3. Protects Your Backseat and Floor from Dander, Hair, Spills, and Odors
  4. Easy Snap-On Installation
  5. 57 inch x 57 inch; Constructed of Waterproof 600 D Fabric
From my experience, this has made the trip to the park with the dogs much more easy. Just snap it on,
and snap it off when you are finish. Easy to clean and waterproof! I highly recommend these and if you are too, visit this page to buy your own!

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00GM4WJT8?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=od_aui_detailpages00

I received a discount for this product for my honest and unbiased review. I would definitely recommend this though, and I have personally purchased a few more for my family who owns a couple of dogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment