Saturday, October 31, 2015

PaleoCrazy Organic Matcha Powder Japanese Tea for Energy, Focus and Weight Loss





This green tea is definitely what I have been looking for all along. It is stated as a culinary grade matcha which means it’s best for cooking and baking rather than drinking, but then on the back of the packaging they have clear brewing instructions to make a perfect cup of 8oz tea.




I’ve been looking almost everywhere for a matcha that would fit my baking style but I can never find something that gets the job done. I’ve always loved baking green tea cheesecakes but many matcha’s that I have found from the supermarket just don’t have that authentic green tea taste but this one did. Now I have finally made the green tea cheesecake that fits my liking and I can make green tea every morning to help me with my weight loss. I love this green tea, it’s the best I found so far.

About the Product
  • Energy, Mood and Focus in one heathy, stabilizing, Premium Organic Matcha
  • Support your Weight Loss Goals, and Burn Calories, Drinking Healthy Matcha Organic Green Tea
  • Lifetime Guarantee if for ANY reason you aren't 100% Overjoyed. We know you'll absolutely ADORE this tea.
  • Perfect part of the PaleoCrazy lifestyle
If want to try making your own Green Tea Cake or drink, you can purchase it from Amazon right here! http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B011M6BTFU

I have received this product at a discounted price for an unbiased and honest review

No comments:

Post a Comment